Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Emil Saifutdinov will dedicate his speech at the first stage of the Grand Prix in Krško Tomasz Gollob.


The Russian says that, during the performance in the first round of the Grand Prix, he will think about Tomasz Gollob and try to perform as best as possible.
- I think that the entire speedway world is now thinking with Tomas.
He is an icon, a legend in sports forever. For him, this is such a sad moment, and we all pray for a full restoration.
Tomasz is one of the greatest riders. He was the world champion and the repeated winner of the World Cup in Poland.

He's one of those riders who inspired me in my career, and we just hope he gets better soon. My team was also very close to him in his career, and we are all shocked and frustrated by what happened.        I dedicate my participation in the first round of the Grand Prix to Tomasz. This will make me more determined to perform well in Krško, where Tomasz also always performed well during his participation in the Grand Prix.-I am very glad to be in the GP series again. A gold medal is what I miss in my career! I really want to win it. But it will not be easy. Opponents are very worthy and the better for me. I want to test myself against the best racers in the world and I hope to win. There are so many great riders, and I can not wait to start in Slovenia.I feel confident before the first round. My starts are not as good as I would like this year, but I'm working hard to solve this problem.